Full-time English/French/Portuguese Teacher
1) Native English/French/Portuguese speaker
2) Bachelor’s degree
3) Teaching experience
1. Prepare lessons well prior to teaching
2. Conduct lessons in the area of expertise of English/French/Portuguese language to undergraduate students.
3. Assess students’ work, including midterm and final exams, and report the assessments to the appropriate
4. Organize extra curricular activities, English/French/Portuguese Corner, office hours, and collaborate with partner teachers on a regular basis.
Up to 16 hours of classes per week, plus organizing extra curricular activities such as English/French/Portuguese corner, giving lectures on different topics about the language learning, the history, culture and education etc., on average less than one hour each week.
·Salary will depend on relevant qualifications and teaching experience. It will be in the range of 4800 to 5800 yuan
·6-week paid winter vacation.
·If the contract get renewed for another year, one month salary is paid in August as bonus.
Upon completion of a one-year contract, the university will reimburse foreign teachers round-trip air tickets between place of origin and gateway city in China & round-trip train tickets between gateway city and Lanzhou or an 8000 yuan round-trip fare allowance.